This small app would not have been possible without the work of others.
- libGDX (http://libgdx.badlogicgames.com/)
- Bullet physics library (http://bulletphysics.org/)
- Universal Tween Engine (https://code.google.com/p/java-universal-tween-engine/)
- stateless4j (https://code.google.com/p/stateless4j/)
- FreeType (http://www.freetype.org/)
- Lightweight Java Game Library (http://lwjgl.org/)
Roll the dice… the new dice app with real-time physics and realistic 3D graphics.
- Up to 20 dice in the set
- Perfectly suited for games like Yahtzee™ by quick removal and return of individual dice
- Many different dice designs
- Different perspectives freely zoomable and draggable
- Animated camera motion
- Dice throwing by shaking the phone or by button click
- Fully configurable look with custom face- and eye colors
- Automatic sums and throw counts
The ‘bullet’ physics engine impressively simulates the cube motions. Sound and seamless change of the observer’s perspective with animated camera movements provide a realistic feeling when casting the dice.
- Predefined dice designs
- Classic, rounded ivory dice
- Black dice with neon dots
- Colored, slanted dice faces
- Transparent ‘spooky’ dice
Look at a few screenshots here: Dice Screenshots